Monday

I'm Gonna Testify - Langston Hughes

TITLE  / ARTIST / ALBUM  / TIME

Lost in the Stars / Duke Pearson / It Could Only Happen With You / 3:23
Lost in the Stars / Tony Bennett / The Artistry of  Tony Bennett / 3:02
Consider Me / Charles Mingus / Charles  Mingus' Finest Hour / 3:21
I'm Gonna Testify / Langston Hughes / The Voice of Langston Hughes / 2:37 
Dream Montage / Charles Mingus / Jazz Workshop 1957-58 / 17:38
I Have Known Rivers / Langston Hughes / Anthology of Negro Poetry / 1:09
I, Too / Langston Hughes / Langston Hughes Recordings / 0:34
Blues Montage / Langston Hughes & Leonard Feather / Ultimate Beatnik Collection, Vol 4 / 3:16 
The Story of the Blues / Langston Hughes / The Voice of Langston Hughes / 2:00
As I Go / Langston Hughes / Langston Hughes Recordings / 2:41  
Let America Be America Again by Langston Hughes / James Earl Jones /  3:40
Lost in the Stars / Carla Bley & Steve Swallow / Are We There Yet? / 5:16 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment