Monday

Mulgrew and Carmen

TITLE  / ARTIST / ALBUM  / TIME

Somewhere Else / Mulgrew Miller / With Our Own Eyes / 5:48
Small Portion / Mulgrew Miller / With Our Own Eyes / 6:32
It's Easy to Remember / Mulgrew Miller / Live at Yoshi's, Vol 2 / 7:06
Carmen McRae / First Sessions / Old Devil Moon / 2:36
Carmen McRae / First Sessions / You Made Me Care / 2::08
Carmen McRae / First Sessions / Last Time for Love / 3:04
Carmen McRae / First Sessions / Too Much in Love to Care / 2:23 
Carmen McRae / First Sessions / Give Me the Simple Life / 2:36 
Carmen McRae / Miss Brown to You / Lover Man / 2:26
Carmen McRae / I'm Gonna Lock My Heart / Lover Man / 2:31
Carmen McRae / Yesterdays / Lover Man / 4:51 
Carmen McRae / Whatever Lola Wants / I'll Be Seeing You / 2:58
Carmen McRae / You Don't Know Me / I'll Be Seeing You / 2:42
Carmen McRae / Dream of Life / I'll Be Seeing You / 4:00

No comments:

Post a Comment